Assistant Account Manager position:
· 1-3 years of office experience, preferably as an Assistant Account Manager or relevant role.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field.
· Problem solving in a proactive manner and ability to prioritize.
· Attention to detail and display excellent organizational skills.
· Consistent work ethic. Reliable, full attendance is an essential function of this position.
· Assist in daily operations and handle administrative duties for accounts.
· Daily Update/Monitor Inventory.
· List and maintain our products online.
· Create progress reports on accounts’ status
· File shipping carrier claims and ensure reimbursements are received.
· Provides day-to-day support to Account Manager.
· Set up monthly meeting with Buyers to maintain communications and to review account strategies