Assistant Account Manager
● 1-3 years of office experience,preferably as an Assistant Account Manager or relevant role.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field.
● Problem solving in a proactive manner and ability to prioritize.
● Attention to detail and display excellent organizational skills.
● Consistent work ethic. Reliable, full attendance is an essential function of this position.
● Assist in daily operations and handle administrative duties for accounts.
● Daily Update/Monitor Inventory.
● List and maintain our products online.
● Create progress reports on accounts’ status
● File shipping carrier claims and ensure reimbursements are received.
● Provides day-to-day support to Account Manager.
● Set up monthly meeting with Buyers to maintain communications and to review account strategies.
● Minimum 1-year previous customer service experience is required
● Reliable, highly organized, attention to detail, courteous, friendly, professional and amiable.
● Strong interpersonal skills, as this job requires frequent interaction and communication with customers via call and/or email.
● Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and perform well under pressure.
● Eager to learn and take on additional responsibility.
● Loyal and hard working.
● Computer proficient with working experience in MS Word and Excel.
● Writing comes second nature.
● Excellent work ethics, including perfect attendance and punctuality.
● Experience in eBay/Amazon or other marketplaces is a plus.
● Answering customer calls and email inquiries.
● Help walk-in customers.
● Organizing, filing, data entry and help out with other miscellaneous tasks when needed.
Bilingual (Fluent in English and Mandarin or Spanish) will be a plus. Please email resume to[email protected].