You just got new car seat covers and you’re excited to see the new look of your car’s interior, but you don’t know how to i....Posted on Continue to Reading >>
Memorial Day is an important day for all Americans. So, make plans to join your friends and family as the nation comes together to commemorate this patriotic holiday.
New year, new car seat covers! 2022 just came in with a bang and keeping our cars clean and sanitary has been the number one topic of conversation.
Sometimes, when you purchase a brand new car, you immediately ask yourself “how can I protect my car and the seats”? Or if you have an old....Posted on Continue to Reading >>
This holiday season we will attempt to make up for lost times by safely visiting family for Thanksgiving. One of the best ways to ensure safer travel is by road tripping to your destination. Packing light and beating the holiday rush by leaving a day early is alway....Posted on Continue to Reading >>
A few years ago, organization became an extremely “in” concept again. It might sound funny to claim that cleanliness and order were ever out of style, but there was, in fact, a time when a mess would be seen as a show of character! Nostalgia led to everyone holding on to everything with ....Posted on Continue to Reading >>
What should I do if the car seat is broken?
Car leather seats can endure damage overtime, which is never good. However, read our tips about using various remedies for this issue.
What do I do if my leather seat is torn? Well, we would suggest using a Leather Sticker to fix it....Posted on Continue to Reading >>
When buying or leasing a car, floor mats are usually the first thing people buy. Though they’re simple in concept, they’re invaluable – they protect your vehicle’s carpet every time you get in and out of the car. They also come in handy in the event of a spilled drink, rainy days, or mud....Posted on Continue to Reading >>
One of the most exciting things about getting a new car is how clean and fresh everything is. There’s a reason New Car Smell is the most popular air freshener scent, after all. When most people get a new car, they vow to keep it in the same condition it’s in the day they drive it off the lot....Posted on Continue to Reading >>
Summer is here, and with it comes warmer weather. The higher temperatures the season brings can be a blessing or a curse. Sure, 90-degree weather is great for a day at the beach, but it’s not as fun coming back to a sweltering hot car afterward.....Posted on Continue to Reading >>
- How to Easily Install Car Seat Covers – Front Seats (With Pictures and Video)
- Useful things you need for this back-to-school season
- How to plan the best beach trip this summer
- Best road trips in the United States
- Father’s Day: What Does Your Dad Really Want?
- What Should You Do This Memorial Day Weekend?
- What to consider when purchasing car seat covers
- Thanksgiving Roadtrip Planner
- Vehicle Storage & Organization
- What your car interior color says about you
- How To Install Car Seat Covers Step By Step Guide
- How to Install Car Seat Covers
- Why New Cars Need Seat Covers
- Why do we need a car seat cushion? After reading this explanation, the old drivers have burst into tears!