FH Group’s pledge to you
FH Group Will NOT:
- sell, rent, or lease your personal information
- keep you on our mailing lists if you have requested to be removed
- share your information with any trading partners unless you have requested information, products, or services that can be best handled by another company
FH Group Will:
FH Group’s mission is to exceed your expectations by providing an immense selection of outstanding car accessories at affordable prices. We go above and beyond to set the standard, and we don’t even stop there…we are constantly striving to raise the bar even higher.
- Types of information we collect
- How we use your information
- Children and personally identifiable information
- Access, accuracy and opt-out rights
- 3rd party use of information collected on this website
- Other important information
1. Types of information we collect
There are two types of information that FH Group collects online: (1) personally identifiable information supplied by visitors to our website, and (2) non-personal information gathered as visitors navigate through the website.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity, such as name, address, or email address. FH Group collects personally identifiable information from site visitors in the following instances:
- Upon ordering on our site, we require you to provide your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and credit card information.
- At the time of ordering, you may also choose to register by creating a username and password. By registering, a user profile is created which allows us to customize your experience on this website, as well as provide a faster method for you to submit a request for information to www.FHGroup.com and receive an answer to your inquiry.
- • When you voluntarily provide us with your information via our web form on our website, or while corresponding with us via email.
It is not necessary to provide any personally identifiable information in order to simply browse our website.
FH Group routinely gathers non-personal information, including the amount of people who visit this website, the pages they visit, where they come from, how long they stay, their IP address(es), and the type of browser they used while visiting. None of this information is used to identify you personally.
- A cookie is a small piece of information that a website sends to a visitor’s computer and which is then stored on the visitor’s hard drive
- A Web beacon is an electronic image, also known as a clear GIF or a single-pixel (1×1). Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on a visitor’s computer, such as a visitor’s cookie number, the time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. You may render some Web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies.
- • A web server log is a file where website activity is stored. Every time a visitor requests a file or web page, an entry is made into our server logs. These files include the HTML files and their embedded graphic images and any other associated files that are transmitted to website visitors. Log files can be analyzed and summarized by another program.
Although FH Group uses web server logs, web beacons, and cookies on this website, we do not know the identities of any visitor unless we are specifically informed by those visitors via web form or account sign in.
How we use your information
Personally Identifiable Information
FH Group may share your personally identifiable information with trusted third party vendors for the sole purpose of facilitating your order. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, phone number, and order information to our shipping carrier. We also may provide your name, billing address, and credit card information to the credit card processor that facilitates the transaction. FH Group has strict guidelines requiring all third parties to keep any shared personally identifiable information confidential.
Unless otherwise required by law, or if pertinent to a judicial or governmental investigation, or as voluntarily released by you, your personally identifiable information is not shared with other organizations or persons, other than to organizations or persons assisting us in collecting, assembling or processing this information.
3. Children and personally identifiable information
This website is designed for those 15 years of age and older. We will not knowingly collect information of any kind from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware of a visitor under the age of 13 providing information on our site, we will terminate any accounts associated with that visitor and purge our databases of all information provided by that visitor.
4. Access, accuracy and opt-out rights
FH Group will make every effort to provide you with access to your personally identifiable information so that you may review, update or correct that information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before enabling you to view your data and/or make corrections. If you have submitted personally identifiable information to FH Group and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at [email protected]. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.If you don’t want FH Group to gather non-personal information about you and/or place cookies onto your desktop, you can generally change your cookie and other security settings on your web browser. For more information, please consult your web browser documentation. Please keep in mind that if you choose to prevent FH Group from placing cookies onto your desktop, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website.
If you have registered on this website, your personally identifiable information relating to you and your order history are available to you. However, each time you log into your account on this website, you will be required to provide the password that you created at the time you registered. After providing your password, you can edit or delete your information at any time through the “Account info” page.We will also provide you the opportunity to opt-out at any time of certain or all contact from FH Group, and we will do everything we can to honor such requests. This choice will generally be offered at the bottom of our on-line or off-line communications to you. If you have any difficulty exercising your choices, please contact us at [email protected].
The security of your information is very important to us. FH Group follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We use state-of-the-art data encryption technology to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your user information. Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encrypt the information sent between your computer and our database. Our ordering system is certified by Verisign, an internet leader in security transactions. In addition, we use Internet fraud screening to protect credit card transactionsTo be sure you’re browsing secure pages, check your Web browser’s status bar (located at the bottom of the window) for the closed padlock icon. This icon appears in the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator to tell you that you are viewing a secure web page. Also, all browsers display an “s” after the “http” (https://..) in the Website address to indicate that you’re in a secure environment.Credit Card Fraud Warranty
We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank generally cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using the secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, please contact [email protected].
6. 3rd party use of information collected on this website
The FH Group website may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites.
FH Group may share your personally identifiable information with trusted third party vendors for the sole purpose of facilitating your order. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, phone number, and order information to our shipping carrier. We also may provide your name, billing address, and credit card information to the credit card processor that facilitates the transaction. We also may grant limited access to your name and email address to the agency that deploys emails and other marketing campaigns on our behalf for the purpose of improving our marketing outreach programs. FH Group has strict guidelines requiring all third parties to keep any shared personally identifiable information confidential.
FH Group may employ additional third parties to provide marketing services on our behalf. With our approval, these third parties may also place “cookies” onto your computer for analysis purposes. These third party companies will have access to the information needed to perform their functions but cannot use that information for any other purpose. These third party companies will only have access to non-personal information about your visit or transaction, such as the URLS which lead you to and around our website, the pages visited, the product(s) purchased, and the amount spent. These companies will not have access to information that will allow them to personally identify you.
7. Other important information
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used to integrate our site with popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Social Media cookies allow visitors to share content quickly and easily with their social networks
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to measure website traffic and activity
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies help correlate online advertising to a visitor’s interests by displaying marketing messages that are relevant to a user based on a user’s browsing history and preferences.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Last Updated: November 23, 2021
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) grants certain rights to our customers who are residents of California to access or delete the personal information that we have collected about them, to opt-out of the sale of their personal information by us to a third party, and not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights. If you are a California resident, you are allowed to make certain requests regarding your personal information (“PI”). We will fulfill each of these requests per the requirements of California law.
Request my Personal Information: If you make this request, (also known as a Request to Access Information) we will return to you the below (to the extent required by law):
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. Any of the categories of personal information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those within our corporate family. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
- You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you information we have collected about you, as required by the CCPA. We do not sell any personal information of minors under the age of 16 without receiving affirmative authorization to do so.
Delete My Personal Information: You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect or maintain.
Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. Such exceptions include, but are not limited to, when the personal information is necessary to complete a transaction or provide goods or services to you, detect security incidents, comply with the law, and for internal uses reasonably aligned with your expectations.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information to Third Parties
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties.
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes to the following categories of recipients:
Category of Personal Information Category of Third Parties
- Identifiers Marketing and advertising partners, data analytics providers, market research platforms, payment processors, fulfillment partners, customer support partners, fraud prevention partners, cloud service providers, technical maintenance and system security providers
- Commercial Information Data analytics providers, marketing and advertising partners, market research platforms, payment processors, fulfilment partners, customer support partners, fraud prevention partners, cloud service providers
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information Marketing and advertising partners, data analytics providers, cloud service providers, fraud prevention partners, technical maintenance and system security providers
- Geolocation Data Fraud prevention partners
- Audio Data Customer support partners
- Inferences Marketing and advertising partners, data analytics providers, customer support partners, fraud prevention partners, cloud service providers
- California law requires that we provide transparency about personal information we sell, which, for the purposes of the CCPA, broadly means scenarios in which FH Group International, Inc. has shared personal information with third parties in exchange for valuable consideration. In the preceding 12 months, we have sold the following categories of personal information to the following categories of third parties to provide you with advertising and marketing communications:
Category of Personal Information Category of Third Parties
- Identifiers Marketing and advertising partners
- Commercial Information Marketing and advertising partners
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information Marketing and advertising partners
- Geolocation Data Marketing and advertising partners
- You have the right to opt out of these sales at any time by visiting our Do Not Sell My Personal Information page. We do not knowingly sell personal information about consumers under the age of 16.
- Subject to certain limitations, you have:
- The right to know what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you;
- The right to request that we delete personal information we have collected about you;
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information; and
- The right to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
- To exercise any of the above rights, you may email FH Group at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-928-5518. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. When you exercise these rights and submit a request to us, we will verify your identity by asking you to log in to your account if you have one with us. If you do not have an online account, we may ask for the following:
- First name*
- Last name*
- Middle initial
- Email address
- Phone number
- *required field
Right to Not Be Discriminated Against for Exercising Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights to access, delete, or opt-out under the CCPA.
This means we cannot, for example:
- Deny goods or services to you;
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Please note that we may charge a different price or rate, or provide a different level or quality of goods and/or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your personal information.
Exercising Your Rights
In order to exercise your right to access or delete the personal information we have collected about you, you may submit a request here or call us at 1-800-928-5518. In order to exercise your right to opt-out, you may email us at [email protected].
Once we receive your access or deletion request, we will contact you via email to verify your identity and review your request.
We aim to respond to your request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving the request. If we need more time to respond to your request, we will let you know the reason and how much additional time we will need.
Please contact our Team with any questions or comments about this Policy or about how we handle your personal information.
Via Regular Mail:
FH Group International, Inc.
265 Secaucus Road
Secaucus, NJ 07094
California Consumer Privacy Rights Request Form
Per the California Consumers Privacy Act (CCPA), this form may be used by California residents to request the following:
- accounting (report) of personal information collected, used or shared,
- deletion of personal information or
- opt-out of the sale of personal information.
We do not sell personal information for money; however, we may disclose personal information for business purposes to certain third parties. Subject to exceptions, we may be able to honor certain opt-out requests.